Billing Department Is Going Paperless in 2021
Member Portal, Click "View My Statement" in left hand column
Nick stated in his letter sent out to all members last month, we are
switching to fully paperless statements in 2021. We will make the
changes to all member accounts effective February, meaning all monthly
statements will be emailed going forward. If you don't want to wait for a
statement or are curious about any charges that post to your account,
you have the option of logging in to your member profile to view your
Instructions to access your member portal.
- Go to cachstc.clubautomation.com and click "Member Login" at the top
- Click "Access My Account" on the bottom of the screen
- Provide your name and email address. It must be the same email address as the club has for you.
- Go to your email on your phone or computer and click the link it sent
- Provide a password (Note: you may also have to provide an emergency contact or missing info)
- Install "The Hills Swim & Tennis Club" App on your phone (Note: before accessing the app on your phone, you MUST set up your online member portal!)
- Log in with your email and password (same one you created for your member portal)
we continue to operate with a no show fee policy ($20 per reservation
that is not cancelled in the system prior to the reservation time), it
is now more important than ever to have online access to your member
portal, whether it be for billing issues or reservations!
Happy New Year,
- Stefani McDermott, Administrative & Accounting Manager