New Club Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday 7am-8pm
The club is only
open for reservations. All members should not arrive any earlier than
10 min. prior to reservation and leave no later than 10 min. after
reservation. This gives our staff time to clean and helps provide
proper social distancing. In an effort to maximize usage for everyone
during our opening phase, our policies are as follows:
Lap Pool (Lanes 1-6):
- 30 minute maximum swim per person/per day.
- Family members can share a lane so long as it is 30 minutes together.
- All swimmers must be age 14 and older in the Lap Pool.
- All reservations can be made 3 days in advance.
- Reservations can be made at the front desk, online or on our app.
- All members need to check in at the front desk.
- All members will be directed to their lap lane bag drop area by the Pool Monitor.
- The Pool Monitor will give current swimmers a warning when time is nearly up and then when reservation time concludes.
- Swimmers exiting the pool exit the end closest to the lobby and locker rooms.
- Swimmers entering the pool enter the lane on the far side.
- Those swimmers who need to enter/exit with help from the stairs or ladders may do so.
- No deck changing. Swimmers may change clothes at home or in a bathroom stall but not on the pool deck.
Family/Rec Pool (Side A [Deeper end] / Side B [Shallow End]):
- 30 minute maximum per person/family.
- One reservation per day per family.
- All children under 14 years old need a parent or guardian present and attentive to them.
- Please show courtesy and respect to whomever has the opposite side reservation.
- Swim toys, floaties, noodles can be brought and used, so long as they are used appropriately and are not shared with others.