Lap Lane Swimming Rules:
- Children ages 10+ can share a lane with a parent or household guardian for a 30-min reservation
- If you arrive early for your reservation and a lane is free, feel free to start swimming early. Similarly, if your reservation ends and a lane is still available, feel free to swim a little longer. Both occurrences need to be cleared by the pool monitor before beginning.
- Making a reservation and then not showing up and/or failure to cancel the reservation could be subject to a penalty fee on the account if it continues to happen.
Family Rec Pool Rules:
- 30-minute maximum per day per person/family
- All children under 14 years old needs a parent or guardian present and attentive to them
- Please show courtesy and respect to whomever has the opposite side reservation
- Swim toys, floaties, noodles can be brought and used, so long as they are used appropriately and are not shared with others
Please Note: Hills Hurricane Swim Team will be using no more than 4 lanes from 4-8pm, Monday-Friday.