Tennis Anyone? Courts Open; Lessons Available for All Ages
Tennis courts continue to be available and have been getting much more use the past few months. Reminder that under the current county guidelines, singles play can be done with members of different households, but doubles play remains only available to people of the same household. Members can make a 1-hour reservation for tennis per day.
For those members who are looking for some tennis instruction, please feel free to reach out to Hills Tennis Instructors, Eddie Pasternak, email@example.com or Maaria Husain, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe Lesson Guidelines for Tennis During COVID
- Lessons will be limited to private or semi-private until further notice.
- All social distancing protocols must be followed at all times. Masks are not necessary on court but please wear when you enter and exit the tennis court.
- Tennis pro will wear a mask when within 6 feet of students.
- Wash/sterilize your hands before and after you play, avoid touching your face while playing, before and after eating, after going to the restroom, sneezing and coughing.
- Bring a water bottle with you to lessons.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissue immediately.
- If you should touch any part of the court with your hands, immediately use hand sanitizer.
- Leave the court at the end of lesson time to allow for court cleaning and limit interaction between students arriving/departing.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer after exiting court.
- Clean all personal tennis items with alcohol-based disinfectant including racquets, towels, and grips after play.